Monday, March 11, 2013

Art of Science Creative Challenge

So, apparently, I just can't pass up a good design challenge.  I was tipped off to this cool one from a blogger that I follow, Andrew Thornton, and I'm going to give it a try.


I know that I have a lot of creative friends, so I thought I would share this in case any of you are also inspired by this amazing photo of Orion's Nebula.  As someone from "Rocket City" (aka Huntsville, Alabama) I'm pretty intrigued by the wonders of outer space.

All you have to do is create something that is inspired by the photo and post it on your blog.  It can be anything you want... a painting, pottery, poetry, jewelry, music... whatever you can dream up!  If you don't have a blog, Tara Linda will post it for you.

The reveal date is April 18th.  To find out all the details and get involved, CLICK HERE.  It should be really interesting.  I'm already plotting which beads I'll be focusing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment