Thursday, August 14, 2014

30 Words: New Pretties



I am such a lucky girl to get 
such gorgeous new pretties 
for my birthday.  
My special sweetie knows 
that the way to this girl’s heart 
is often through beads!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Word Thursday is simple... take a photo, write 30 words (no more, no less) and post it each Thursday.  This is a blog hop hosted by Erin Prais-Hintz over on her blog Treasures Found.  Click HERE to see her post for this week as well as links to the 30 Words from everyone else.


For my 40th birthday, my sweet husband got me a year's subscription to Erin's Simple Truths Sampler Club and I couldn't be more thrilled with my first two months!  Erin hasn't shared with the world what she did for June and July (or I missed it in the hustle and bustle!) but I had to share because they are amazing!!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you! And what a great hubby you have to treat you with these lovely beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you like them Miss Sarajo! I enjoyed creating them and coming up with some new techniques. I guess I haven't really shared them with the world, so I do appreciate that you have! I have a few extras that I should really list in the shop. Can't wait to see what you do with them! Oh, and I am working on the August Simple Truths to hopefully go out next week (after this family wedding this week). Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete