Monday, August 11, 2014

New Earring Monday: Weeks 31 & 32

So, truth be told, I'm kind of starting to panic about being able to make enough jewelry for the three day long Art Wander that I'm a host site for this year.  Gulp.  Double gulp.  I know that I still have a little over a month and a half to go, but I also have a day job.  As a result of my freak out status, this week's New Earring Monday will once again feature some variations on theme.

I decided to revisit an earring I designed in response to the Earrings Everyday blog We're All Ears Challenge back in April.  You can see the originals in my post HERE.  Anyway, I really did like the way the filigree rings looked with the little bird stamped coin beads so I decided to play with some other colors.



I also wondered how the coin beads would look paired with more rustic looking hammered rings.  Here are a few different versions of that design.




Thanks for stopping by!  Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment