Sunday, November 16, 2014

30 Words: The Book!




If you've been following my blog this year, you've seen the occasional post from me for 30 Word Thursday.  The premise of 30 Word Thursday is simple and anyone can play along... just take a photo, write 30 words (no more, no less) and post it each Thursday.  This blogging project is the brain child of my friend Erin Prais-Hintz and has been a fun way to share some photos and really condense my thoughts down to their barest essence.  

To celebrate and document the year we have shared in 30 Words, Erin has decided to publish a print on demand book featuring a selection of 30 Words entries from the year.  I'm proud to say that Erin has chosen a few of my 30 Words for inclusion and Eric has some in there too!

Erin's goal is to raise $1000-$2000 through the sale of this book.  She will donate 40% of the purchase price to the Alzheimer's Association in honor of her mother who suffers from this horrible disease.

I think that this little book would make a great gift.  If you are interested in finding out more check out Erin's blog post HERE or to go straight to where you can purchase a copy (or copies!) please click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this Miss Sarajo! Your support means the world to me! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete