Thursday, March 19, 2015

30 Words: Taste the Rainbow


It’s a delicious RAINBOW... 
a yummy color riot.  
But please don’t eat these 
candy hued little guys!  
They are definitely beads, 
NOT candy... 
Well, eye candy perhaps!  
But still delectable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Word Thursday is simple... take a photo, write 30 words (no more, no less) and post it each Thursday.  This is a blog hop hosted by Erin Prais-Hintz over on her blog Treasures Found, pop on over there to see her post for this week as well as links to the 30 Words from everyone else.

These little beads are the color choices from my upcoming class at Unearthed Arts, Jewelry Making: Artfully Etched Necklace.  Local peeps, want to come take a class with me?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, Sarajo! Just my kind of sweets, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I love them all and I know you will make beautiful things with them. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete