Monday, September 14, 2015

New Earring Monday Special Edition: Art Wander Preview!

I'm not due for another New Earring Monday post until next week, but I've been so busy making new earrings for the Art Wander that I thought a special edition was in order!  (Also, I shared some of them in my email newsletter that went out yesterday, so the cat's out of the bag so to speak!)

The Edge of the Big Woods Art Wander is a three day studio tour that takes place throughout Carver County Minnesota.  My house is s studio on the tour again this year with guest artist Jules Rentz of Jules Loft.   Here are the basic details for my local followers and friends:

Studio J
1966 Fountain Lane
Waconia, MN 55387
651-283-2680

Art Wander Hours:
September 25 - 27

Friday, 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm 

For full Art Wander details visit: www.artwander.com 




Ok, onto this week's extra does of earring goodness!  I hope you'll stop by next weekend if you are in the area... Jules and I would love to see you!

Some fall inspired leaves and owls!
I'm not ready to give up on flowers just yet...
Art beads in action with polymer clay from Humblebeads mixed with lampwork from Tanya McGuire and ceramics from Firefly Design Studio

1 comment: